1.Miao Y-F, Kang H-X, Li J, Zhang Y-M, Ren H-Y, Zhu L, et al. Effect of Sheng-jiang powder on multiple-organ inflammatory injury in acute pancreatitis in rats fed a high-fat diet. World J Aastroen. 2019;25(6):683.
2.Chung Y-H, Lu K-Y, Chiu S-C, Lo C-J, Hung L-M, Huang J-P, et al. Early imaging biomarker of myocardial Ggucose adaptations in high- fat- diet- induced insulin resistance model by using 18F-FDG PET and [U-13C] glucose nuclear magnetic resonance tracer. Contrast Med Mol. 2018;2018: 8751267.
3.Palee S, Minta W, Mantor D, Sutham W, Jaiwongkam T, Kerdphoo S, et al. Combination of exercise and calorie restriction exerts greater efficacy on Cardioprotection than monotherapy in obese-insulin resistant rats through the improvement of cardiac calcium regulation. Metabolism J. 2019; 94:77-87.
4.Mohajeri D, Mousavi G, Doustar Y. Antihyperglycemic and pancreas-protective effects of Crocus sativus L.(Saffron) stigma ethanolic extract on rats with alloxan-induced diabetes. J Biol Sci. 2009;9(4):10- 30.
5.Chang WH, Lee IH, Chi MH, Lin S-H, Chen KC, Chen PS, et al. Prefrontal cortex modulates the correlations between brain-derived neurotrophic factor level, serotonin, and the autonomic nervous system. Scientific Rep. 2018;8(1):2558.
6.Luther JA, Birren SJ. Neurotrophins and target interactions in the development and regulation of sympathetic neuron electrical and synaptic properties. Autonomic Neuroscience. 2009;151(1):46-60.
7.Salehi OR, Hosseini SA, Farkhaie F, Farzanegi P, Zar A. The Effect of Moderate Intensity Endurance Training with Genistein on Brain- Derived Neurotrophic Factor and Tumor Necrosis Factor-α in Diabetic Rats. J Nutrition Fasting Health. 2019;7(1):50-9.
8.Lee HW, Ahmad M, Weldrick JJ, Wang H-W, Burgon PG, Leenen FH. Effects of exercise training and TrkB blockade on cardiac function and BDNF-TrkB signaling post myocardial infarction in rats. Am J Physiol Heart Cir Physiol. 2018; 315(6):H1821-H1834.
9. Lee HW, Ahmad M, Wang HW, Leenen FH. Effects of exercise training on brain‐derived neurotrophic factor in skeletal muscle and heart of rats post myocardial infarction. Exp Physiol. 2017;102(3):314-28.
10. Roh H-T, So W-Y. The effects of aerobic exercise training on oxidant–antioxidant balance, neurotrophic factor levels, and blood–brain barrier function in obese and non-obese men. J Sport Health Sci. 2017;6(4):447-53.
11. Farshid AA, Tamaddonfard E, Moradi-Arzeloo M, Mirzakhani N. The effects of crocin, insulin and their co-administration on the heart function and pathology in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Avicenna J Phytomed. 2016;6(6):658.
12. Razavi BM, Sadeghi M, Abnous K, Hasani FV, Hosseinzadeh H. Study of the role of CREB, BDNF, and VGF neuropeptide in long term antidepressant activity of crocin in the rat cerebellum. Iranian journal of pharmaceutical research: IJPR. 2017;16(4):1452.
13. Dorri SA, Hosseinzadeh H, Abnous K, Hasani FV, Robati RY, Razavi BM. Involvement of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) on malathion induced depressive-like behavior in subacute exposure and protective effects of crocin. Iranian J Basic Med Sci. 2015;18(10):958.
14. Khalafi M, Shabkhiz F, Azali Alamdari K, Bakhtiyari A. Irisin Response to Two Types of Exercise Training in Type 2 Diabetic Male Rats. J Arak Univ Med Sci. 2016;19(6):37-45.
15. Speretta GFF, Rosante MC, Duarte FO, Leite RD, Lino ADdS, Andre RA, et al. The effects of exercise modalities on adiposity in obese rats. Clinics (Sao Paulo, Brazil). 2012;67(12):1469-77.
16. Salahshoor MR, Khashiadeh M, Roshankhah S, Kakabaraei S, Jalili C. Protective effect of crocin on liver toxicity induced by morphine. Res Pharm Sci. 2016;11: 2- 9.
17. Sandrini L, Di Minno A, Amadio P, Ieraci A, Tremoli E, Barbieri SS. Association between Obesity and Circulating Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Levels: Systematic Review of Literature and Meta-Analysis. Int J Molecul Sci. 2018;19(8):2281.
18. Hang P, Zhao J, Cai B, Tian S, Huang W, Guo J, et al. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor regulates TRPC3/6 channels and protects against myocardial infarction in rodents. Int J Biol Sci. 2015;11(5):536-45.
19. Hristova MG. Metabolic syndrome and neurotrophins: effects of metformin and non-steroidal antiinflammatory drug treatment. Eurasian J Med. 2011;43(3):141-5.
20. Bałkowiec-Iskra E, Vermehren-Schmaedick A, Balkowiec A. Tumor necrosis factor-α increases brain-derived neurotrophic factor expression in trigeminal ganglion neurons in an activity-dependent manner. Neuroscience. 2011;180:322-33.
21. Eslami R, Sorkhkamanzadeh G, Kazemi A-R, Gharakhanlou R, Banaifar A-a. Effectof 6-Week Endurance Training on BDNF Expression in Motor Root of Spinal Cord in Rats with Diabetic Neuropathy. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2015;25(124):94-106.
22. Roh H-T, Cho S-Y, So W-Y. Obesity promotes oxidative stress andexacerbates blood-brain barrier disruption after high-intensity exercise. J Sport Health Sci. 2017;6(2):225-30.
23. Woo J, Shin KO, Park SY, Jang KS, Kang S. Effects of exercise and diet change on cognition function and synaptic plasticity in high fat diet induced obese rats. Lipids Health Disease. 2013;12:144-.
24. Rezai M, Mahmoodi M, Kaeidi A, Karimabad M, Khoshdel A, Hajizadeh M. Effect of crocin carotenoid on BDNF and CREB gene expression in brain ventral tegmental area of morphine treated rats. Asian Pacific J Tropical Biomed. 2018;8(8):387-93.
25. Lei M, Guo C, Hua L, Xue S, Yu D, Zhang C, et al. Crocin attenuates joint pain and muscle dysfunction in osteoarthritis rat. Inflammation. 2017;40(6):2086- 93.
26. Milajerdi A, Bitarafan V, Mahmoudi M. A review on the effects of saffron extract and its constituents on factors related to neurologic, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal Diseases. JMP. 2015;3(55):9-28
27. Khosravi A, OmidAli F. The Effect of Saffron Stigmas Aqueous Extracts on Serum Cardiac Troponin T and Creatine Kinase MB Isoenzyme of Male Rats Following an Exhaustive Exercise. J Arak Univ Med Sci. 2018;21(2):43-54.
28. Hassanpour G, Nik bakht HA, Azarbayjani MA, Shakeri N, Abednazari H. The Effect of Interval and Continued Trainings with Crocin on Apoptotic Markers in the Heart Tissue of High-Fat Diet and Streptozotocin Induced Type 2 Diabetic Rats. Rep Health Care. 2017;3(3):58-70.