1. Shakiba M, Rafiee P. Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in Shahid Sadoughi Hospital staff in Yazd (2008). Journal of the Tolu-e behdasht. 2008;7(4): 22-30 (in persia).
2. Saeid Nia A, Larijani B, Jalali Nia Sh, Farzadfar F, Keshtkar A, Rezaei A, Ismaili A. Evaluation of the prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in the Iranian population residing in the Islamic Republic of Iran over the period 1990-2010. Journal of Diabetes and Metabolism of Iran. 2013; 12 (6): 574-84. (in persia)
3. Salek M, Rafatie H, Hashempour, Ardestani M, Niknejad H, Amini M. Is vitamin D deficiency common among Isfahan children? Journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 2007; 25 (85). (in persia)
4. Talaei A, Yadagarie N , Rafiei M, Rezvanfar M. Determine the prevalence and cut-off point of vitamin D deficiency among students of Arak secondary schools in 2009. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2011; 18 (3): 210-6. (in persia)
5. Shab-Bidar S, Bours S, Geusens PP, Kessels AG, van den Bergh JP. Serum 25 (OH) D response to vitamin D 3 supplementation: A meta-regression analysis. Nutrition. 2014;30(9):975-85.
6. Mohammadzade N, Najafipour, Mehdizadeh A, Ali Asgarzadeh A. Study of vitamin D deficiency in Iranian elderly and residents of nursing homes. Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 57 (9): 962-8. (in persia)
7. Hovsepian S, Amini M, Aminorroaya A, Amini P, Iraj B. Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among adult population of Isfahan City, Iran. Journal of Health, Population and Nutrition. 2011:149-55.
8. Holick MF, Chen TC. Vitamin D deficiency: a worldwide problem with health consequences. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2008;87(4):1080S-6S.
9. Kelishadi R, Moeini R, Poursafa P, Farajian S, Yousefy H, Okhovat-Souraki A-A. Independent association between air pollutants and vitamin D deficiency in young children in Isfahan, Iran. Paediatrics and international child health. 2014;34(1):50-5.
10. Baïz N, Dargent-Molina P, Wark JD, Souberbielle J-C, Slama R, Annesi-Maesano I. Gestational exposure to urban air pollution related to a decrease in cord blood vitamin D levels. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2012;97(11):4087-95.
11. Agarwal K, Mughal M, Upadhyay P, Berry J, Mawer E, Puliyel J. The impact of atmospheric pollution on vitamin D status of infants and toddlers in Delhi, India. Archives of disease in childhood. 2002;87(2):111-3.
12. Hillman LS, Haddad JG. Human perinatal vitamin D metabolism I: 25-hydroxyvitamin D in maternal and cord blood. The Journal of pediatrics. 1974;84(5):742-9.
13. Moussavi M, Heidarpour R, Aminorroaya A, Pournaghshband Z, Amini M. Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in Isfahani high school students in 2004. Hormone Research in Paediatrics. 2005;64(3):144-8.
14. Motaghi M, Haghjooy Javanmard S, Haghdoost F, Tajadini M, Saadatnia M, Rafiee L, et al. Relationship between vitamin D receptor gene polymorphisms and migraine without aura in an Iranian population. BioMed research international. 2013;2013.
15. Ghibi Sh, Esmaeili Ghaleh Gorchin H. Study of prevalence and causes of vitamin D deficiency in children of West Azarbaijan. International Congress on Mother and Child Obesity. Urmia University 1394 (in persia)
16. Rafraf M, Hasanabad SK, Jafarabadi MA. Vitamin D status and its relationship with metabolic syndrome risk factors among adolescent girls in Boukan, Iran. Public health nutrition. 2014;17(04):803-9.
17. Moradzadeh K, Larijani B, Keshtkar A, Hossein-Nezhad A, Rajabian R, Nabipour I, et al. Normative values of vitamin D among Iranian population: a population based study. International Journal of Osteoporosis & Metabolic Disorders. 2008;1(1):8-15.
18. Rahnavard Z, Eybpoosh S, Homami MR, Meybodi HA, Azemati B, Heshmat R, et al. Vitamin D deficiency in healthy male population: Results of the Iranian multi-center osteoporosis study. Iranian journal of public health. 2010;39(3):45.
19. Hatami G, Ghasemi K, Motamed N, Firoozbakht S, Movahed A, Farrokhi S. Relationship between Vitamin D and Childhood Asthma: A Case–Control Study. Iranian journal of pediatrics. 2014;24(6):710.
20. Masoompour S-M, Sadegholvaad A, Larijani B, Ranjbar-Omrani G. Effects of age and renal function on vitamin D status in men. Arch Iran Med. 2008;11(4):377-81.
21. Faghih S, Abdolahzadeh M, Mohammadi M, Hasanzadeh J. Prevalence of vitamin d deficiency and its related factors among university students in shiraz, iran. International journal of preventive medicine. 2014;5(6):796.
22. Ghergherechi R, Hazhir N, Tabrizi A. Comparison of vitamin D deficiency and secondary hyperparathyroidism in obese and non-obese children and adolescents. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 2012;15(3):147.
23. Bassir M, Laborie S, Lapillonne A, Claris O, Chappuis MC, Salle B. Vitamin D deficiency in Iranian mothers and their neonates: a pilot study. Acta paediatrica. 2001;90(5):577-9.
24. Hashemipour S, Larijani B, Adibi H, Javadi E, Sedaghat M, Pajouhi M, et al. Vitamin D deficiency and causative factors in the population of Tehran. BMC Public health. 2004;4(1):38.
25. Rabbani A, Alavian S-M, Motlagh ME, Ashtiani MT, Ardalan G, Salavati A, et al. Vitamin D insufficiency among children and adolescents living in Tehran, Iran. Journal of tropical pediatrics. 2009;55(3):189-91.
26. Hosseinpanah F, Heibatollahi M, Moghbel N, Asefzade S, Azizi F. The effects of air pollution on vitamin D status in healthy women: a cross sectional study. BMC Public Health. 2010;10(1):519.
27. Razzaghy-Azar M, Shakiba M. Assessment of vitamin D status in healthy children and adolescents living in Tehran and its relation to iPTH, gender, weight and height. Annals of human biology. 2010;37(5):692-701.
28. Neyestani TR, Hajifaraji M, Omidvar N, Eshraghian MR, Shariatzadeh N, Kalayi A, et al. High prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in school-age children in Tehran, 2008: a red alert. Public health nutrition. 2012;15(02):324-30.
29. Alipour S, Saberi A, Seifollahi A. Risk factors and prevalence of vitamin d deficiency among Iranian women attending two university hospitals. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2014;16(10).
30. Tohidi M, Bozorgmanesh M, Mohebi R, Khalili D, Saadat N, Khorrami N, et al. Non‐linear association between 25‐hydroxyvitamin D and the incidence of Type 2 diabetes: a community‐based nested case–control study. Diabetic Medicine. 2013;30(8):934-8.
31. Kazemi A, Sharifi F, Jafari N, Mousavinasab N. High prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among pregnant women and their newborns in an Iranian population. Journal of women's health. 2009;18(6):835-9.
32. Habibesadat S, Ali K, Shabnam JM, Arash A. Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency and its related factors in children and adolescents living in North Khorasan, Iran. Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2014;27(5-6):431-6.
33. Ebrahimi M, Khashayar P, Keshtkar A, Etemad K, Dini M, Mohammadi Z, et al. Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among Iranian adolescents. Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2014;27(7-8):595-602.
34. Kaykhaei MA, Hashemi M, Narouie B, Shikhzadeh A, Rashidi H, Moulaei N, et al. High prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in Zahedan, southeast Iran. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. 2011;58(1):37-41.
35. Bidgoli SA, Azarshab H. Role of vitamin D deficiency and lack of sun exposure in the incidence of premenopausal breast cancer: a case control study in Sabzevar, Iran. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2014;15(8):3391-6.
36. Mahdavi K, Amirajam Z, Yazdankhah S, Majidi S, Adel MH, Omidvar B, et al. The prevalence and prognostic role of vitamin D deficiency in patients with acute coronary syndrome: a single centre study in South-West of Iran. Heart, Lung and Circulation. 2013;22(5):346-51.
37. Heidari B, Heidari P, HajianTilaki K. Relationship between unexplained arthralgia and vitamin D deficiency: a case control study. Acta Medica Iranica. 2014;52(5):400.
38. Haji MB. Seasonal variations in serum vitamin D according to age and sex. 2012.
39. Jamali Z, Asadikaram G, Mahmoodi M, Sayadi A, Jamalizadeh A, Saleh-Moghadam M, et al. Vitamin D status in female students and its relation to calcium metabolism markers, lifestyles, and polymorphism in vitamin D receptor. Clinical laboratory. 2012;59(3-4):407-13.
40. Kashi Z, sima Saeedian F, Akha O, fatemeh Emadi S, Zakeri H. Vitamin D deficiency prevalence in summer compared to winter in a city with high humidity and a sultry climate. Endokrynologia Polska. 2011;62(3):249-51.