1. Dall’Oglio I, Nicolò R, Di Ciommo V, Bianchi N, Ciliento G, Gawronski O, et al. A systematic review of hospital foodservice patient satisfaction studies. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. 2015;115(4):567-84.
2. Messina G, Fenucci R, Vencia F, Niccolini F, Quercioli C, Nante N. Patients’ evaluation of hospital foodservice quality in Italy: what do patients really value? Public health nutrition. 2013;16(4):730-7.
3. Freil M, Nielsen MA, Biltz C, Gut R, Mikkelsen BE, Almdal T. Reorganization of a hospital catering system increases food intake in patients with inadequate intake. Scandinavian Journal of Food and Nutrition. 2006;50(2):83-8.
5. Donini L, Castellaneta E, De Guglielmi S, De Felice M, Savina C, Coletti C, et al. Improvement in the quality of the catering service of a rehabilitation hospital. Clinical Nutrition. 2008;27(1):105-14.
6. Hartwell H, Edwards J, BEAVIS J. Food service in hospital: an indicative model for patient satisfaction. The Worshipful Company of Cooks Research Centre, Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus. 2007.
7. Hartwell HJ, Edwards JS, Symonds C. Foodservice in hospital: development of a theoretical model for patient experience and satisfaction using one hospital in the UK National Health Service as a case study. Journal of Foodservice. 2006;17(5‐6):226-38.
8. Nagai K, Shibata S, Akishita M, Sudoh N, Obara T, Toba K, et al. Efficacy of combined use of three non-invasive atherosclerosis tests to predict vascular events in the elderly; carotid intima-media thickness, flow-mediated dilation of brachial artery and pulse wave velocity. Atherosclerosis. 2013;231(2):365-70.
11. Agarwal E, Ferguson M, Banks M, Batterham M, Bauer J, Capra S, et al. Malnutrition and poor food intake are associated with prolonged hospital stay, frequent readmissions, and greater in-hospital mortality: results from the Nutrition Care Day Survey 2010. Clinical nutrition (Edinburgh, Scotland). 2013;32(5):737-45.
14. McCray S, Maunder K, Barsha L, Mackenzie-Shalders K. Room service in a public hospital improves nutritional intake and increases patient satisfaction while decreasing food waste and cost. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association. 2018;31(6):734-41.