1. Lin CH, Ho CW, Chen LC, Chang CC, Wang YW, Chiou CP, et al. Effects of a 12-week exercise training on insulin sensitivity, quality of life, and depression status in patients with type 2 diabetes. Journal of Medical Sciences. 2017; 37(6): 227-36.
2. Paula FMM, Leite NC, Borck PC, Freitas-Dias R, Cnop M, Chacon-Mikahil MPT, et al. Exercise training protects human and rodent β cells against endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis. FASEB J. 2018; 32(3): 1524-36.
3. Sifuentes-Franco S, Padilla-Tejeda DE, Carrillo-Ibarra S, Miranda-Díaz AG. Oxidative stress, apoptosis, and mitochondrial function in diabetic nephropathy. Int J Endocrinol. 2018; 2018: 1875870.
4. Seyedgomi F, Bashiri J, Gholami F. Effect of High Intensity Endurance Training on p53 and Cytochrome-c Gene Expression in Male Rat Soleus Muscle. Armaghanedanesh. 2017; 22(5): 608-22. (Persian)
5. Ghahremani M, Azarbaijani MA, Piri M, Raoufi A. Effect of Frequency Aerobic Exercise on Expression of Bcl-2 and Bax Gene in Mice With Myocardial Infarction. Armaghanedanesh. 2018; 22(6): 781-91. (Persian)
6. Karimi MN, Abbasalipourkabir R, Arab Sadeghabadi Z, Ziamajidi N. The level of gene expression of Bax and Bcl-2 and the activity of caspase 3 in the liver tissues of normal, type 1 and type 2 diabetic rats before and after treatment with aqueous extract of garlic. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. 2017; 25(7): 547-55.
7. Kanter M, Aksu F, Takir M, Kostek O, Kanter B, Oymagil A. Effects of low intensity exercise against apoptosis and oxidative stress in Streptozotocin-induced diabetic rat heart. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes. 2017; 125(9): 583-91.
8. Tanoorsaz S, Behpour N, Tadibi V. Investigating the Effect of mid-term of aerobic exercise on apoptosis biomarkers in the cardiomyocytes of streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2018; 7(4): 488-97. (Persian)
9. Hosseini SA, Nik bakht H, Azarbayjani MA. The effect of aqua extract of saffron with resistance training on glycemic indexes of streptozotocin induced diabetic rats. Armaghanedanesh. 2013; 18(4): 284-94. (Persian)
10. Khalafi M, Shabkhiz F, Azali Alamdari K, Bakhtiyari A. irisin response to two types of exercise training in type 2 diabetic male rats. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2016; 19(6): 37-45. (Persian)
11. Salahshoor MR, Khashiadeh M, Roshankhah S, Kakabaraei S, Jalili C. Protective effect of crocin on liver toxicity induced by morphine. Res Pharm Sci. 2016; 11(2): 120-9.
12. Cheng SM, Ho TJ, Yang AL, Chen IJ, Kao CL, Wu FN, et al. Exercise training enhances cardiac IGFI-R/PI3K/Akt and Bcl-2 family associated pro-survival pathways in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Int J Cardiol. 2013; 167(2): 478-85.
13. Fernandes T, Magalhães F, Carmo EC, Oliveira EM de. Aerobic exercise training inhibits skeletal muscular apoptotic signaling mediated by VEGF-VEGR2 in spontaneously hypertesive rats. Rev Bras Med Esporte. 2012; 18(6): 412-8.
14. Ghorbanzadeh V, Mohammadi M, Mohaddes G, Dariushnejad H, Chodari L. Effect of crocin and voluntary exercise on P53 protein in pancreas of type2 diabetic rats. PharmSci. 2017; 23(3): 182-8.
15. Sadoughi SD. Effect of crocin on Bax/Bcl-2 ratio, lipid peroxidation and antioxidant enzymes activity in liver tissue of chick embryo treated with silver nanoparticles. Quarterly of the Horizon of Medical Sciences. 2017; 23(4): 293-9. (Persian)
16. Khosravi A, Omid Ali F. The Effect of saffron stigmas aqueous extracts on serum cardiac troponin T and creatine kinase MB isoenzyme of male rats following an exhaustive exercise. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2018; 21(131): 43-54. (Persian)