1. Schuddeboom L. Nitrates and nitrites in foodstuffs. Council of Europe Press, Publishing and Documentation Service 1993 ; 92-871.
2. Cemek ML, Akkaya YO , Birdane K, et al. Nitrate and nitrite levels in fruity and natural mineral waters marketed in western Turkey. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis 2007 ; 20(3-4): 236-240.
3. Wakida FT, Lerner DN. Non-agricultural sources of groundwater nitrate: a review and case study. Water research 2005; 3(1): 3-16.
4. Suthar S, Bishnoi P, Singh S, ET AL. Nitrate contamination in groundwater of some rural areas of Rajasthan, India. Journal of hazardous materials 2009; 171(1-3): 189-199.
5. Hsu J, Arcot J, Lee NA. Nitrate and nitrite quantification from cured meat and vegetables and their estimated dietary intake in Australians. Food Chemistry 2009; 115(1): 334-339.
6. Mohamadi H, Yazdanbaksh A, Sheikhmohammadi A, et al. Investigation of nitrite and nitrate in drinking water of regions under surveillance of ShahidBeheshti University of Medical Sciences in Tehran province, Iran. Health Syst Res 2011; 7: 782-9.
7. Farshad AA, Imandel K. [An assessment of groundwater nitrate and nitrite levels in the Industrial sites in the west of Tehran]. J Pub Health 2001; 2: 33-7.
8. National Health and Medical Research Council. Physical and chemical quality of drinking water. In: Australian Drinking Water Guidelines 6 [Serial on the Internet].; Available from: https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_
9. Latif M., Mousavi S, Afyuni M, et al. Investigation of nitrate pollution and sources in groundwater in Mashhad. Jornal of agricultural sciences and natural resources 2005; 12(2): 21-32.
10. Babaei AA, Ahmadi AK, Salimi J, et al. Assessment of Chemical quality of Drinking Water Supplies in Rural area of Neyshabour City in 2014. Jornal of Torbat heydariyeh university of medical sciences 2015; 4(4):53-58.
11. Badeenezhad A, Gholami M, Jonidi Jafari A, et al. Factors Affecting nitrate Concentrations in Shiraz Groundwater Using Geographical Information System) GIS. TolooeBehdasht, 2012; 11(2): 47-56.
12. Fallah S, Ghobadinia M, Shokrgozar DM, et al. A study on sustainability of groundwater resources of DarabPlain, Iran. Iranian jornal of water research in agriculture 2012; 26(2): 161-172.
13. Asadi M, Arast Y, Behnamipour S, et al. Chemical Quality of Water Entrance to Dialysis Machines and Its Comparison with AAMI andEPH Standards in Hospitals of Qom Province, Qom, Iran. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal, 2012; 6(3): 22-26.
14. Malakootian M, Momeni J. Quality survey of drinking water in Bardsir, Iran 2009-2010. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 2012;11(4): 403-410.
15. Naseri H, Raghimi M, Yakhkeshi M, et al.Investigation Of The Effective Factors In The Spatial Variations Of Nitrate Concentration In The Groundwater Of Ghreso Watershed Basin, Golestan Province.Jornal of agricultural sciences and natural resources 2006; 13(1): 108-116.