1. Wang Y, Monteiro C, Popkin BM. Trends of obesity and underweight in older children and adolescents in the United States, Brazil, China, and Russia. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002; 75(6): 971-7.
2. Black RE, Victora CG, Walker SP, Bhutta ZA, Christian P, de Onis M, et al. Maternal and child undernutrition and overweight in low-income and middle-income countries. Lancet. 2013; 382(9890): 427–51.
3. Jaacks LM, Kavle J, Perry A, Nyaku A. Programming maternal and child overweight and obesity in the context of undernutrition: current evidence and key considerations for low- and middle-income countries. Public Health Nutr. 2017; 20: 1286–96.
4. Zhuo Q, Wang Z, Piao J, Ma G, Zhai F, He Y, et al. Geographic variation in the prevalence of overweight and economic status in Chinese adults. Br J Nutr. 2009; 102(3): 413-8.
5. Gaeini A, Samadi A, Khalesi M. Fat Mass Index (FMI) comparing to Body Mass Index (BMI) in the determination of obesity in preschool children. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2014; 21(120): 53-60.
6. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Aim for a healthy weight BMI calculator. Available at: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/obesity/BMI/bmicalc.htm. Accessed May 13, 2013.
7. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Health, United States, 2011. Table 69. Selected health conditions and risk factors. 2012. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/overwt.htm. Accessed May 13, 2013.
8. Damirchi A, Maharani J. The prevalence of overweight, obesity and hypertension and risk factors associated with them adult men. Olympic Journal. 2010; 17(6).
9. World Health Organization. Non communicable Diseases (NCD) Country Profiles,2014. Available from: http://www.who.int/nmh/countries/2011/irn_en.pdf? au=1(Accessed: 10May,2015).
10. Trust for America’s Health; Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. F as in Fat: How Obesity Threatens America’s Future 2012. September 18, 2012. Available at: http://www.healthyamericans.org/report/100/. Accessed May 1, 2013.
11. Dong Y, Zou Z, Yang Z, Wang Z, Yang Y, Ma J, et al. Prevalence of excess body weight and underweight among 26 Chinese ethnic minority children and adolescents in 2014: a cross-sectional observational study. BMC Public Health. 2018; 18(1): 562.
12. Roh L, Braun J, Chiolero A, Bopp M, Rohrmann S, Faeh D. Mortality risk associated with underweight: a census-linked cohort of 31,578 individuals with up to 32 years of follow-up. BMC Public Health. 2014; 14: 371.
13. Segall A, Goldstein J. Exploring the correlates of self-provided health care behaviour. Soc Sci Med. 1989; 29(2): 153-61.
14. Kim H, Kollak I. Nursing theories: Conceptual and philosophical foundations. 2nd Edition. Springer Publishing Company; 2005. p. 309.
15. Bandura A. Self-efficacy mechanism in psychobiologic functioning. Self-efficacy: Thought control of action. 1992; 2.
16. Eftekhar H, Mohammad K, Tavafian SS, Mirkarimi K, Ramezanzadeh A. The perceived of Self-care among general people living in south of Tehran, Iran. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology. 2009; 5(1): 33-9.
17. Barzin M, Mirmiran P, Ramezankhani A, Hatami H, Azizi FE. Prevalence of obesity in young tehranian males (18-25y) entering military service (Shahrivar 1386). Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2009; 10(6): 605-13.
18. Serahati S, Hossinpanah F, Biglarian A, Barzin M, Bakhshi E. Factors associated with obesity in families living in Tehran: A cross-sectional study. Journal of Health Promotion Management. 2013; 2(3): 51-58.
19. Vosoughi N, Aboutalebi Gh, Karimollahi M. The Study of Self-Care Agency in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis Referred to Boali Hospital of Ardabil in 2013. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2015; 23(2): 24-31.
20. Amiri P, Ghofranipour F, Ahmadi F, Homan H, Hosseinpanah F, Jalali Farahani S. personal Barriers to Life Style Modification in Overweight/Obese Adolescents: A Qualitative Study. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2010; 11(5): 521-9.