1. Asfaw M, Wondaferash M, Taha M, Dube L. Prevalence of undernutrition and associated factors among children aged between six to fifty nine months in Bule Hora district, South Ethiopia. BMC Public Health. 2015;15(1):41.
2. UNICEF W, World Bank Group joint malnutrition estimates. LEVELS AND TRENDS IN CHILD MALNUTRITION. 2016.
3. United Nations Children's Fund WHO, World Bank Group. UNICEF/WHO/The World Bank Group Joint child malnutrition estimates - levels and trends in child malnutrition 2017.
4. Payandeh A, Saki A, Safarian M, Tabesh H, Siadat Z. Prevalence of malnutrition among preschool children in northeast of Iran, a result of a population based study. Global journal of health science. 2013;5(2):208-12.
5. Lyons BP. Nutrition education intervention with community-dwelling older adults: research challenges and opportunities. Journal of community health. 2014;39(4):810-8.
6. Joulaei H, Nwagwu E, Nasihatkon A, Azadbahkt L, Shenavar R, Keshtkar V, et al. To assess the effects of nutritional intervention based on advocacy approach on malnutrition status among school-aged children in Shiraz. Journal of research in medical sciences : the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. 2013;18(9):739-45.
7. Pradhan PM, Dhital R, Subhani H. Nutrition interventions for children aged less than 5 years following natural disasters: a systematic review. BMJ Open. 2016;6(9):e011238.
8. Pouraram H, Djazayery A, Mohammad K, Parsaeian M, Abdollahi Z, Dorosty Motlagh A, et al. Second National Integrated Micronutrient Survey in Iran: Study Design and Preliminary Findings. Archives of Iranian medicine. 2018;21(4):137-44.
9. Sotoudeh M, Dorosty Motlagh AR, Dashipoor AR, Gholampour Z, Khodabakhshi A. Evaluation of dietary quality of Stunting children with stimulant overweight using Healthy Eating Index,Iran. International Journal Of Pharmacy & Technology. 2016;8(2):12304-14.
10. Bisai S, Mallick C. Prevalence of undernutrition among Kora-Mudi children aged 2-13 years in Paschim Medinipur District, West Bengal, India. World journal of pediatrics : WJP. 2011;7(1):31-6.
11. Zavoshy R, Noroozi M, Jahanihashemi H, Kiamiri D. Nutritional intervention on malnutrition in 3-6 years old rural children in Qazvin Province, Iran. Pakistan journal of biological sciences : PJBS. 2012;15(7):347-52.
12. Caixia Dong PG, Xiaolan Ren, Jie Wang, Haoqiang Fan, Xiang Yan,. Prospective Study on the Effectiveness of Complementary Food Supplements on Improving Status of Elder Infants and Young Children in the Areas Affected by Wenchuan Earthquake. PLOS ONE. 2013;8(9):1-7.
13. Jayatissa R, Bekele A, Kethiswaran A, De Silva AH. Community-based management of severe and moderate acute malnutrition during emergencies in Sri Lanka: challenges of implementation. Food and nutrition bulletin. 2012;33(4):251-60.
14. Kumar S, Bhawani L. Managing child malnutrition in a drought affected district of Rajasthan--a case study. Indian journal of public health. 2005;49(4):198-206.
15. Perra A, Costello AM. Efficacy of outreach nutrition rehabilitation centres in reducing mortality and improving nutritional outcome of severely malnourished children in Guinea Bissau. European journal of clinical nutrition. 1995;49(5):353-9.
16. Colombatti R, Coin A, Bestagini P, Vieira CS, Schiavon L, Ambrosini V, et al. A short-term intervention for the treatment of severe malnutrition in a post-conflict country: results of a survey in Guinea Bissau. Public health nutrition. 2008;11(12):1357-64.
17. Rah JH, de Pee S, Halati S, Parveen M, Mehjabeen SS, Steiger G, et al. Provision of micronutrient powder in response to the Cyclone Sidr emergency in Bangladesh: cross-sectional assessment at the end of the intervention. Food and nutrition bulletin. 2011;32(3):277-85.