1. Parsa N. Alzheimer’s disease: A medical challenge of 21st century. J Arak Univ Med Sci. 2011;14(2):100–8.
2. Hosseini SA, Salehi OR, Farzanegi P, Farkhaie F, Darvishpour AR, Roozegar S. Interactive effects of endurance training and royal jelly consumption on motor balance and pain threshold in animal model of the alzheimer disease. Arch Neurosci. 2020; 7(2):e91857.
3. Azarian F, AliHosseini S, Azarbayjani MA. The effect of endurance training and crocin consumption on anxiety-like behaviors and aerobic power in rats with Alzheimer’s. Iran J Psychiatry Behav Sci. 2019; 13(4):e89011.
4. Meneses A, Perez-Garcia G, Ponce-Lopez T, Tellez R, Castillo C. Serotonin transporter and memory. Neuropharmacology. 2011;61(3):355–63.
5. Aşçı FH. The effects of physical fitness training on trait anxiety and physical self-concept of female university students. Psychol Sport Exerc. 2003;4(3):255–64.
6. Booth FW, Roberts CK, Laye MJ. Lack of exercise is a major cause of chronic diseases. Compr Physiol. 2012;2(2):1143–211.
7. Rashidi M, Rashidy-Pour A, Ghorbani R, Diyant H, Shahvaranian M. The comparison of aerobic and anaerobic exercise effects on depression and anxiety in students. Koomesh. 2017;333–40.
8. Karttunen K, Karppi P, Hiltunen A, Vanhanen M, Välimäki T, Martikainen J, et al. Neuropsychiatric symptoms and quality of life in patients with very mild and mild Alzheimer’s disease. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2011;26(5):473–82.
9. Hattori N, Ohta S, Sakamoto T, Mishima S, Furukawa S. Royal jelly facilitates restoration of the cognitive ability in trimethyltin-intoxicated mice. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2011; 1-6. Article ID:165968.
10. Ebrahimi M, Asgharzadeh S, Ebrahimi N, Hoseini M, Rafieian-Kopaei M. An evaluation of the influence of royal jelly on differentiation of stem cells into neuronal cells invitro. J BABOL Univ Med Sci. 2016;18(3): 38-44.
11. Amani M. Pathophysiology of Alzheimer’s disease. J Ardabil Univ Med Sci. 2017;16(4):452–63.
12. Arazi H, Dadvand SS. The effect of eight week aerobic training on plasma levels of serotonin and depression in addicted men to methamphetamine during rehabilitation. Alborz Univ Med J. 2017;6(1):66–74.
13. Baziyar Y, Edalatmanesh MA, Hosseini SA, Zar A. The effects of endurance training and gallic acid on BDNF and TNF-a in male rats with Alzheimer. Int J Appl Exerc Physiol. 2016;5(4):45–54.
14. Dehghan F, Hajiaghaalipour F, Yusof A, Muniandy S, Hosseini SA, Heydari S, et al. Saffron with resistance exercise improves diabetic parameters through the GLUT4/AMPK pathway in-vitro and in-vivo. Sci Rep. 2016;6:25139.
15. Zavvari F, Karimzadeh F. A methodological review of development and assessment of behavioral models of depression in rats. Shefaye Khatam. 2015; 3 (4) :151-60.
16. Karamipour H, Mohammadi A, Khajehlandi A. The effect of eight weeks of exercise in water on the levels of stress, anxiety and depression of elderly men. Rep Heal Care. 2018;4(4):71–9.
17. Hajizadeh Moghaddam A, Zare M, Rostamian S, Khanjani S. The protective effect of quercetin and it nanocrystal on anxiety-like behaviors induced by animal model of Alzheimer’s disease. J Med Plants. 2017;2(62):158–68.
18. Malekzadeh S, Edalatmanesh MA, Mehrabani D, Shariati M. Drugs induced Alzheimer’s disease in animal model. Galen Med J. 2017;6(3):185–96.
19. Anderson EH, Shivakumar G. Effects of exercise and physical activity on anxiety. Front Psychiatry. 2013;4:27:1-4.
20. Beserra AHN, Kameda P, Deslandes AC, Schuch FB, Laks J, Moraes HS de. Can physical exercise modulate cortisol level in subjects with depression? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Trends Psychiatry Psychother. 2018;40(4):360–8.
21. Craft LL, Perna FM. The Benefits of Exercise for the Clinically Depressed. Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry. 2004;6(3):104–11.
22. Salesi M, Shakoor E, Koushkie Jahromi M. The effect of a selected exercise on, stress, anxiety and depression. J Jahrom Univ Med Sci. 2014;12(3):31–8.
23. Osali A, Mostafavi H, Moaseri F. The effect of twelve-week aerobic exercise on IL-6 level and depression in 50-65 years old women with syndrome metabolic. Med J Tabriz Uni Med Sci Heal Serv. 2018;40(3):26–33.
24. Elnagar SA. Royal jelly counteracts bucks’“summer infertility.” Anim Reprod Sci. 2010;121(1–2):174–80.
25. Bozorgi A, AliHosseini S, Rasoli MH. Effect of voluntary and forced training with royal jelly consumption on learning and spatial memory of rat model of Alzheimer’s disease. Jundishapur J Chronic Dis Care. 2020; 9(1): :e97261
26. Kunugi H, Mohammed Ali A. Royal Jelly and Its Components Promote Healthy Aging and Longevity: From Animal Models to Humans. Int J Mol Sci. 2019;20(19):4662.
27. Kanbur M, Eraslan G, Silici S, Karabacak M. Effects of sodium fluoride exposure on some biochemical parameters in mice: evaluation of the ameliorative effect of royal jelly applications on these parameters. Food Chem Toxicol. 2009;47(6):1184–9.
28. Zamani Z, Reisi P, Alaei H, Pilehvarian AA. Effect of royal jelly on improving passive avoidance learning and spatial learning and memory in rats. SSU_Journals. 2012;20(2):211–9.