1. Wood AW. How dangerous is mobile phones, transmission masts, and electricity pylons? Arch Dis Child. 2006; 91(4): 361-6.
2. Torregrossa MV. Biological and health effects on electric and magnetic fields at extremely low frequencies. Ann lg. 2005; 17(5): 441-53.
3. Juutilainen J. Effects of low-frequency magnetic fields on embryonic development and pregnancy. Scand J Work Environ Health. 1991; 17(3); 149-58.
4. Ling Z, Baoquan W, Xingfa L, Yemao Z, Jinsheng L, Guoran R, Mengying H, Chen Ch, Dao Wen W. The effects of a 50-Hz magnetic field on the cardiovascular system in rats. J Radiat Res. 2019; 57(6): 627–636.
4. Lee J, Ahn S, Jung K, Kim Y, Lee S. Effects of 60 Hz electromagnetic field exposure on testicular germ cell apoptosis in mic. Asian J Androl. 2004; 6(1):29-34.
5. Jahromi V, Jamali H. Analysis of the effect of leakage waves of microwave oven on sex hormones of immature male mice. 2012; 1-8.
6. Salzinger K. Behavioral effects of electromagnetic fields in animals. Biological effects of Electric and Magnetic fields. 1st ed. New York: Academic Press. 1994; 315-19.
7. Jafaripour M, Sharafi M. Physic for radiography. The unit of Jahad daneshgahi Medical University of Iran. 1988; 89-94.
8. Polk CE. Biological effects of electromagnetic fields. 2nd ed. Boca Raton. 1996; 364-370.
9. Kundi M, Hardell L, Sage C, Sobel E. Electromagnetic fields and the precautionary principle. Environ Health Perspect. 2009; 117(11): A484-5.
10. Lushnikov KV, Gapeev AB, Sadovnikov VB, Cheremis NK. Effect of extremely high frequency electromagnetic radiation of low intensity on parameters of humoral immunity in healthy mice Biofizika. 2001; 46:753-60.
11. Stankiewicz W, Dabrowski MP, Sobiczewska E, Szmigielski S. Immunotropic effects of low-level microwave exposure in vitro . Non-thermal effects and mechanisms of interaction between electromagnetic fields and living matter. 2010; 149-56.
12. Nazem HA, Jelodar GhA, Zarea Y. Effect of radiation leakage of microwave oven’s on rat serum testosterone. Scientific J Kurdistan Univ Med sci. 2009; 14(2): 31-6.
13. Lotz WG, Podgorski RP. Temperature and adrenocortical responses in rhesus monkey exposed to microwaves. J Appl Physiol. 1982; 53(6): 1565-1571.
14. Jelodar G, Nazifi S. Effects of radiation leakage from microwave oven’s on the body weight, thyroid hormones and cortisol levels in adult female mice. J. Physiol Pharmacol . 2010;13(4): 416-22.
15. Miftodei A, Stefanache A, Spac A, Dorneanu V. Spectrometric determination of total antioxidant activity in chlorpromazine radical cation - ascorbic acid system. Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi. 2013; 117:806–11.
16. Kosanic M, Rankovic B, Vukojevic J. Antioxidant properties of some lichen species. J Food Sci Technol. 2011; 48:584–90.
17. Hasan SR, Hossain MM, Akter R, Jamila M, Mazumder MEH, Rahman S. DPPH free radical scavenging activity of some Bangladeshi medicinal plants. J Med Plants Res. 2009; 3:875–9.
18. Salvemini D, Cuzzocrea S. Oxidative stress in septic shock and disseminated intravascular coagulation. Free Radic Biol Med. 2002; 33:1173–85.
19. Desai NR, Kesari KK, Agarwal A. Pathophysiology of cell phone radiation: oxidative stress and carcinogenesis with focus on male reproductive system. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009; 7:114.
20. Loui A, Hamoun S. The effect of cellphone electromagnetic waves on histomorphological and morphometric changes in lymphoid organs in mice. 2015; 26(2):92-101.
21. Ansari A, Parivar K, Golestanian N. The equal effect of electromagnetic fields (50-100-200-400 Gauss) with frequency of 100 Hz on blood serum proteins and liver tissue and mouse splengia, race of Balb/C. 2002; 2: 167-81.
22. Delgado MR, Leal J, Monteagudo JL, Garcia M. Embryological changes induced by weak extremely low frequency EMF. J. Anatomy. 1982; 13:531-51.
23. Fesenko EE, Makar VR, Novoselova EG, Sadovnikov VB. Microwave and cellular immunity. I. Effect of whole body microwave irradiation on tumor necrosis factor production in mouse cells. Bioelectrochem Bioenerg. 1999; 49: 29-35.
24. Lino M. Effects of a homogenous magnetic field on erythrocyte sedimentation and appregation. Bioelectromagnetics. 1997; 18: 215-22.
25. Takahashi K, Doge F, Yoshioka M. Pro-longed Ca2+ transients in ATP-stimulated endothelial cells exposed to 50 Hz electric fiels. Cell Biol Int. 2005; 29(3): 237-43.
26. Savitz DA, Poole C. Do studies of wire code and childhood leukemia point towards or away from magnetic fields as the causal agent?. Bioelectromagnetics. 2001; 22 (S5): S69-85.
27. De Roos AJ, Teschke K, Savitz DA, Poole C, Grufferman S, Pollock BH, et al. Parental occupational exposures to electromagnetic fields and radiation and the incidence of neuroblastoma in offspring. Epidemiology. 2001;12(5): 508-17.
28. Barnes FS. some engineering models for interactions of electric and magnetic fields with biological systems. Bioelectromagnetics. 1992; 53: 67-85.
29. Rajaee F, Mohamadian A. Analysis of the effect of electromagnetic field with low frequency on mice liver histology. 2012; 6(4):8-13.
30. Lahijani MS, Tehrani DM, Sabouri E. Histopathological and ultrastructural studies on the effects of electromagnetic fields on the liver of preincubated white leghorn chicken embryo. Electromagn Biol Med. 2009; 28(4): 391-413.
31. Buem M, Marino D, Dipasquale B. Cell proliferation/ cell death balance renal cell culture after exposure to a static magnetic field. Nephron Mar. 2001; 87(3): 269-73.
32. McKay BE, St-Pierre LS, Persinger MA. Radial maze proficiency of adult Wistar rats given prenatal complex magnetic field treatments. Dev Psychobiol. 2003; 42(1): 1-8.
33. Kiiankin va, Karpakin Iv. Use of super high frequency electromagnetic fields on intrarenal circula and morphological status of health kidneys. Vopkurortol Fizioter Lech Fiz Kult. 2000 (6): 34-9.
34. Mozaffari A, Dezfulian A, Tahmasbi M. Stereological (3D) study of liver tissue in male rat for analyzing the effect of electromagnetic field. Scientific J Kurdistan Univ Med sci. 1997; 12: 51-57.