1. Armitage R, Nellums LB. Water, climate change, and COVID-19: prioritising those in water-stressed settings. The Lancet Planetary Health. 2020;4(5):e175.
2. Babaie J, Moslehi S, Ardalan A. Rapid health needs assessment experience in 11 August 2012 East Azerbaijan earthquakes: a qualitative study. PLoS currents. 2014;6.
3. Pradhan PMS, Dhital R, Subhani H. Nutrition interventions for children aged less than 5 years following natural disasters: a systematic review. BMJ open. 2016;6(9).
4. Bassett L. Nutrition security in Haiti: Pre-and post earthquake conditions and the way forward. 2010.
5. Datar A, Liu J, Linnemayr S, Stecher C. The impact of natural disasters on child health and investments in rural India. Social Science & Medicine. 2013;76:83-91.
6. Hall M, Lee AC, Cartwright C, Marahatta S, Karki J, Simkhada P. The 2015 Nepal earthquake disaster: lessons learned one year on. Public health. 2017;145:39-44.
7. Khosravi B, Xosravi T, Ziapour A, Fattahi E, Chaboksavar F, Yoosefi lebni J. Challenges and problems facing 2017 kermanshah earthquake survivors: a qualitative study. Community Mental Health Journal. 2020:1-9.
8. Pörtner CC. Natural hazards and child health. Available at SSRN 1599432. 2010.
9. Balhara KS, Silvestri DM, Tyler Winders W, Selvam A, Kivlehan SM, Becker TK, et al. Impact of nutrition interventions on pediatric mortality and nutrition outcomes in humanitarian emergencies: a systematic review. Tropical Medicine & International Health. 2017;22(12):1464-92.
10. Crew C. Infant and Young Child Feeding Practices in the Context of Natural Disasters: A Systematic Review. 2019.
11. Hoddinott J, Kinsey B. Child growth in the time of drought. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and statistics. 2001;63(4):409-36.
12. Mahapatra A, Geddam J, Marai N, Murmu B, Mallick G, Bulliyya G, et al. Nutritional status of preschool children in the drought affected Kalahandi district of Orissa. Indian Journal of Medical Research. 2000;111:90-4.
13. Ogasawara K. Impacts of Natural Disasters on Children's Health: Evidence from the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923. arXiv preprint arXiv:180508148. 2018.
14. Shrestha A, Bhusal CK, Shrestha B, Bhattarai KD. Nutritional Status of Children and Its Associated Factors in Selected Earthquake-Affected VDCs of Gorkha District, Nepal. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2020;2020.
15. Yarparvar A, Omidvar N, Golestan B, Kalantari N. Assessing the nutritional status of the preschool 6-59 month old children and some related factors in earthquake affected areas of Bam. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2006;1(1):33-43.
16. Zhao L, Yu D, Huang J, Zhao X, Li J, WW D, et al. The nutrition status of special population living in the areas affected by Wenchuan Earthquake after 3 months. Zhonghua yu Fang yi xue za zhi [Chinese Journal of Preventive Medicine]. 2010;44(8):701-5.
17. Dong C, Ge P, Ren X, Zhao X, Wang J, Fan H, et al. The micronutrient status of children aged 24–60 months living in rural disaster areas one year after the Wenchuan earthquake. PloS one. 2014;9(2):e88444.
18. Khan K, Kunz R, Kleijnen J, Antes G. Systematic reviews to support evidence-based medicine: Crc press; 2011.
19. Stomski NJ, Morrison P. Participation in mental healthcare: a qualitative meta-synthesis. International journal of mental health systems. 2017;11(1):1-11.
20. Liamputtong P. Qualitative data analysis: conceptual and practical considerations. Health promotion journal of Australia. 2009;20(2):133-9.
21. Seers K. Qualitative data analysis. Evidence-based nursing. 2012;15(1):2-.
22. Smith J, Firth J. Qualitative data analysis: the framework approach. Nurse researcher. 2011;18(2):52-62.
23. Campos C. Content Analysis: A Qualitative Data Analysis Tool In Health Care [método De Análise De Coteúdo: Ferramenta Para A Análise De Dados Qualitativos No Campo Da Saúde.]. Revista brasileira de enfermagem. 2004.
24. Pinstrup-Andersen P. Food Security: Definition and Measurement. Food Security, 1, 5-7. PLoS Medicine. 2009.
25. Unusan N. Consumer food safety knowledge and practices in the home in Turkey. Food control. 2007;18(1):45-51.
26. Garden-Robinson J, Eighmy MA, Lyonga AN. Use of electronic group method in assessing food safety training needs and delivery methods among international college students in the US. Appetite. 2010;55(3):746-9.
27. Sarikhani N, Farsad H, ZareTousi Z, Najafi M, Mousavi AS, Oveisi N. Studying the managers’ viewpoint of East Azerbaijan provinces in 2012 and branches about relief operation of Red Crescent society. Quarterly Scientific Journal of Rescue and Relief. 2014;6(3):0-.
28. Golzari SE, Ghabili K. Twin earthquakes in northwest Iran. The Lancet. 2012;380(9851):1384.
29. Mosaferi M, Nazari J, Mogaddam HJ. Health problems and community participation issues in the earthquake of 2012, East Azerbaijan Province. Depiction of Health. 2019;4(3):42-9.
30. Shaghaghi A. We need more focus on pre-disaster preparedness: Early lessons learned from recent earthquakes in northwest of Iran. Health promotion perspectives. 2012;2(2):299.
31. Aghamiri SS, Farsad H, Oveisi N, Kavehfirouz Z, Abjam Z, Mousavi AS, et al. View Assessment of the affected people of East Azerbaijan province about Red Crescent society relief operations at earthquake in August 2012. Quarterly Scientific Journal of Rescue and Relief. 2013;5(1):64-55.
32. Sohrabizadeh S, Jahangiri K, Jazani RK, Babaie J, Moradian MJ, Rastegarfar B. Women’s challenges and capabilities in disasters: a case report of the twin earthquakes of Eastern Azerbaijan, Iran. PLoS currents. 2017;9.
33. Fallahi A. Technical report-sheltering, from relief to reconstruction: One year after the 2010 East Azerbaijan Province Earthquake. ArchNet-IJAR: International Journal of Architectural Research. 2013;7(3):122.
34. Babaie J, Pourrajab R, Soleimani Herag E, Shokri S, Sadeghi F. Challenges in drinking water supply in the earthquake stricken villages of east Azerbaijan in 2012. International Journal of Current Life Sciences. 2014;4(8):3935-9.
35. Zeinalzadeh A, Alizadeh BM, Raeisi P, Babaei J, Firooznia R, Ghozikali MG, et al. Environmental health assessment 200 days after earthquake-affected region in East Azerbaijan earthquake, North-Western of Iran, 2012. Türkiye Halk Sağlığı Dergisi. 2017;15(1):47-57.
36. BAHMANJANBEH F, KOHAN S. A qualitative study of women’s gender roles in earthquake. 2017.
37. Ahmadi S, Khankeh H, Sahaf R, Dalvandi A, Hosseini SA. Daily Life Challenges in an Earthquake Disaster Situation in Older Adults: A Qualitative Study in Iran. Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research. 2018;12(4).
38. Sohrabizadeh S, Tourani P, Sogand, Khankeh HR. Women and health consequences of natural disasters: Challenge or opportunity? Women & health. 2016;56(8):977-93.
39. Pakjouei S, Aryankhesal A, Kamali M, Seyedin SH. Experience of people with physical disability: mobility needs during earthquakes. Journal of education and health promotion. 2018;7.
40. Green Management Committee. Rasul-e Akram Hospital. 2021.
41. Esfandyari M, Vaghef-Mehrabany E, Ebrahimi-Mameghani M. Varzaghan Earthquake Affected Mothers’ and Their Newborns’ Health More Severely, in Socioeconomically Vulnerable Area. Disaster medicine and public health preparedness. 2019;13(3):511-8.
42. WHO. World Water Day. World Health Organization. 2016.
43. Bahmanjanbeh F, Kohan S, Yarmohammadian MH, Haghshenas A. Evaluation of reproductive health indicators in women affected by East Azarbaijan earthquake on August 2012. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. 2016;21(5):504.
44. Kohan S, Yarmohammadian MH, Bahmanjanbeh F, Haghshenas A. Consequences of earthquake (August 2012) on Iranian women's reproductive health: A qualitative study. Acta Medica Mediterranea. 2016.
45. Ayoya MA, Heidkamp R, Ngnie–Teta I, Pierre JM, Stoltzfus RJ. Child malnutrition in Haiti: progress despite disasters. Global Health: Science and Practice. 2013;1(3):389-96.
46. Moghadam MN, Amiresmaieli M, Hassibi M, Doostan F, Khosravi S. Toward a better nutritional aiding in disasters: Relying on lessons learned during the Bam Earthquake. Prehospital and disaster medicine. 2017;32(4):382.
47. Dong C, Ge P, Zhao X, Wang J, Fan H, Ren X, et al. Growth and anaemia among infants and young children for two years after the Wenchuan earthquake. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition. 2014;23(3):445.
48. Dube A, Moffatt M, Davison C, Bartels S. Health outcomes for children in Haiti since the 2010 earthquake: a systematic review. Prehospital and disaster medicine. 2018;33(1):77-88.
49. Hutson RA, Trzcinski E, Kolbe AR. Features of child food insecurity after the 2010 Haiti earthquake: results from longitudinal random survey of households. PloS one. 2014;9(9):e104497.
50. Xu X, Bai R, Bing L, Rao Y, Liu L, Reis C, et al. Food Guide Pagoda and the food safety of women: one-year follow-up study on the effects of the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition. 2018;27(3):662.
51. Tsuboyama-Kasaoka N, Purba MB. Nutrition and earthquakes: experience and recommendations. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition. 2014;23(4):505.
52. Amagai T, Ichimaru S, Tai M, Ejiri Y, Muto A. Nutrition in the Great East Japan earthquake disaster. Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2014;29(5):585-94.
53. Sioen GB, Sekiyama M, Terada T, Yokohari M. Post-disaster food and nutrition from urban agriculture: a self-sufficiency analysis of Nerima Ward, Tokyo. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2017;14(7):748.
54. Sugimoto T, Shinozaki T, Naruse T, Miyamoto Y. Who was concerned about radiation, food safety, and natural disasters after the great East Japan earthquake and Fukushima catastrophe? A nationwide cross-sectional survey in 2012. PloS one. 2014;9(9):e106377.
55. Inoue T, Nakao A, Kuboyama K, Hashimoto A, Masutani M, Ueda T, et al. Gastrointestinal symptoms and food/nutrition concerns after the great East Japan earthquake in March 2011: survey of evacuees in a temporary shelter. Prehospital and disaster medicine. 2014;29(3):303.
56. Wang B, Mantian M, Zhu J, Zhang Q, Wei N, Zhou Y, et al. Measures and experience of food safety control in Li county after Wenchuan earthquake. Journal of Third Military Medical University. 1984(01).
57. Golzari SE, Ghabili K. Recent twin earthquakes in northwest Iran: infectious concerns. Clinical infectious diseases. 2012;55(12):1746-7.
58. Mosaferi M, Nazari J, Mogaddam HJ. Health Problems and Community Participation Issues in the Earthquake of 2012, East Azerbaijan Province. Taṣvīr-i salāmat. 2015;4(3):42-9.
59. Pakjouei S, Aryankhesal A, Kamali M, Seyedin SH. Experience of people with physical disability: Mobility needs during earthquakes. Journal of Education and Health Promotion. 2018;7(1):80.
60. Esfandyari M, Vaghef-Mehrabany E, Ebrahimi-Mameghani M. Varzaghan Earthquake Affected Mothers’ and Their Newborns’ Health More Severely, in Socioeconomically Vulnerable Area. Disaster medicine and public health preparedness. 2018:1-8.
61. Kohan S, Yarmohammadian MH, Bahmanjanbeh F, Haghshenas A. Consequences of earthquake (august 2012) on Iranian Women’s reproductive health: a qualitative study. Acta Medica Mediterranea. 2016.
62. Mosaferi, jahanimoghadam, yousefi, pourakbar, taghipour, editors. Environmental Health Issues in the East Azerbaijan 2012 Earthquake: shortages and Solutions. 16th National Congress On Environmental Health; 2013: Tabtiz university of medical sciences.