1. Bouzid MA, Abaïdia A-E, Bouchiba M, Ghattassi K, Daab W, Engel FA, et al. Effects of Ramadan Fasting on Recovery Following a Simulated Soccer Match in Professional Soccer Players: A Pilot Study. Frontiers in Physiology. 2019;10(1480).
2. Waterhouse J, Alkib L, Reilly T. Effects of Ramadan upon fluid and food intake, fatigue, and physical, mental, and social activities: a comparison between the UK and Libya. Chronobiology international. 2008;25(5):697-724.
3. Roky R, Herrera CP, Ahmed Q. Sleep in athletes and the effects of Ramadan. Journal of sports sciences. 2012;30(sup1):S75-S84.
4. Sarraf-Zadegan N, Atashi M, Naderi GA, Baghai AM, Asgary S, Fatehifar MR, et al. The effect of fasting in Ramadan on the values and interrelations between biochemical, coagulation and hematological factors. Annals of Saudi medicine. 2000;20(5-6):377-81.
5. Aksungar FB, Eren A, Ure S, Teskin O, Ates G. Effects of intermittent fasting on serum lipid levels, coagulation status and plasma homocysteine levels. Annals of nutrition and metabolism. 2005;49(2):77-82.
6. Patelis N, Karaolanis G, Kouvelos GN, Hart C, Metheiken S. The effect of exercise on coagulation and fibrinolysis factors in patients with peripheral arterial disease. Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2016;241(15):1699-707.
7. Van Stralen KJ, Doggen CJ, Lumley T, Cushman M, Folsom AR, Psaty BM, et al. The relationship between exercise and risk of venous thrombosis in elderly people. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2008;56(3):517-22.
8. Kupchak BR, Creighton BC, Aristizabal JC, Dunn-Lewis C, Volk BM, Ballard KD, et al. Beneficial effects of habitual resistance exercise training on coagulation and fibrinolytic responses. Thrombosis research. 2013;131(6):e227-e34.
9. Dobson GP, Morris JL, Davenport LM, Letson HL, editors. Traumatic-induced coagulopathy as a systems failure: a new window into hemostasis. Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis; 2020: Thieme Medical Publishers.
10. Zouhal H, Saeidi A, Salhi A, Li H, Essop MF, Laher I, et al. Exercise training and fasting: current insights. Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine. 2020;11:1.
11. Darzabi T, Hejazi K. The Effects of Ramadan Fasting on Electrolytes Index, Serum Osmolarity and Body Composition in Fasting and Non-Fasting Students: A Quasi-Experimental Study. Jundishapur J Chronic Dis Care. 2020;9(2):e100079.
12. Javanmardi H, Safari A, Borhani-Haghighi A. Effect of Ramadan fasting in incidence of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. International journal of stroke : official journal of the International Stroke Society. 2018;13(2):Np2.
13. Arnaoutis G, Kavouras SA, Stratakis N, Likka M, Mitrakou A, Papamichael C, et al. The effect of hypohydration on endothelial function in young healthy adults. European journal of nutrition. 2017;56(3):1211-7.
14. Chaouachi A, Leiper JB, Chtourou H, Aziz AR, Chamari K. The effects of Ramadan intermittent fasting on athletic performance: recommendations for the maintenance of physical fitness. Journal of sports sciences. 2012;30(sup1):S53-S73.
15. Quchan AHSK, Kordi MR. Strategies and Solutions to Return to Training for Teams and Elite Athletes After Lifting COVID-19 Restrictions. Asian J Sports Med. 2020;11(3):e106285.
16. Costill D, Fink W. Plasma volume changes following exercise and thermal dehydration. Journal of applied physiology. 1974;37(4):521-5.
17. Jakubowski H. Homocysteine modification in protein structure/function and human disease. Physiological reviews. 2019;99(1):555-604.
18. Herrmann M, Schorr H, Obeid R, Scharhag J, Urhausen A, Kindermann W, et al. Homocysteine increases during endurance exercise. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine. 2003;41(11):1518-24.
19. König D, Bissé E, Deibert P, Müller HM, Wieland H, Berg A. Influence of training volume and acute physical exercise on the homocysteine levels in endurance-trained men: interactions with plasma folate and vitamin B12. Annals of nutrition & metabolism. 2003;47(3-4):114-8.
20. Real JT, Merchante A, Gómez JL, Chaves FJ, Ascaso JF, Carmena R. Effects of marathon running on plasma total homocysteine concentrations. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD. 2005;15(2):134-9.
21. Gelecek N, Teoman N, Ozdirenc M, Pınar L, Akan P, Bediz C, et al. Influences of acute and chronic aerobic exercise on the plasma homocysteine level. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. 2007;51(1):53-8.
22. Venta R, Cruz E, Valcárcel G, Terrados N. Plasma vitamins, amino acids, and renal function in postexercise hyperhomocysteinemia. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2009;41(8):1645-51.
23. Bizheh N, Jaafari M. The Effect of a Single Bout Circuit Resistance Exercise on Homocysteine, hs-CRP and Fibrinogen in Sedentary Middle Aged Men. Iran J Basic Med Sci. 2011;14(6):568-73.
24. Deminice R, Vannucchi H, Simões-Ambrosio LM, Jordao AA. Creatine supplementation reduces increased homocysteine concentration induced by acute exercise in rats. European journal of applied physiology. 2011;111(11):2663-70.
25. Deminice R, Rosa FT, Franco GS, Jordao AA, de Freitas EC. Effects of creatine supplementation on oxidative stress and inflammatory markers after repeated-sprint exercise in humans. Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif). 2013;29(9):1127-32.
26. Iglesias-Gutiérrez E, Egan B, Díaz-Martínez ÁE, Peñalvo JL, González-Medina A, Martínez-Camblor P, et al. Transient Increase in Homocysteine but Not Hyperhomocysteinemia during Acute Exercise at Different Intensities in Sedentary Individuals. PLoS One. 2012;7(12):e51185.
27. Brosnan JT, Da Silva RP, Brosnan ME. The metabolic burden of creatine synthesis. Amino acids. 2011;40(5):1325-31.
28. Maroto-Sánchez B, Lopez-Torres O, Valtueña J, Benito PJ, Palacios G, Díaz-Martínez Á E, et al. Rehydration during exercise prevents the increase of homocysteine concentrations. Amino acids. 2019;51(2):193-204.
29. Joubert LM, Manore MM. Exercise, nutrition, and homocysteine. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism. 2006;16(4):341-61.
30. Zakrzewski M, Zakrzewska E, Kiciński P, Przybylska-Kuć S, Dybała A, Myśliński W, et al. Evaluation of fibrinolytic inhibitors: alpha-2-antiplasmin and plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea. PloS one. 2016;11(11).
31. Ibrahim O, Kamaruddin N, Wahab N, Rahman M. Ramadan Fasting And Cardiac Biomarkers In Patients With Multiple Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors. Internet Journal of Cardiovascular Research. 2011;7(2).
32. MOSESSON MW. Fibrinogen and fibrin structure and functions. Journal of thrombosis and haemostasis. 2005;3(8):1894-904.
33. Mahmoodinezhad S, Shakerian S, Ghalavand A, Motamedi P, Delaramnasab M. The Effect of Acute Training and Circadian Rhythm on Blood Hemostasis in Female Athletes. Int J Basic Sci Med.1(1):8-12.
34. Kahraman S, Bediz CS, Pişkin O, Aksu I, Topçu A, Yüksel F, et al. The effect of the acute submaximal exercise on thrombin activatable fibrinolysis inhibitor levels in young sedentary males. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis. 2011;17(4):414-20.
35. khademi a, tofighi a, tolouei azar j, Saify Nabiabad H, Nouri Habashi A. Modulation of blood hemostasis by concurrent training in obese women with low-mobility. Studies in Medical Sciences. 2019;29(11):781-92.