- Trabelsi, K, Moalla, W, Boukhris, O, Ammar, A, Elabed, K, Hakim, A, Chtourou, H,. Effects of practicing physical activity during Ramadan fasting on health-related indices: an updated brief review. International Journal of Sport Studies for Health. In Press. 2018.1(3).
- Hargreaves M. The metabolic systems: carbohydrate metabolism. Advanced exercise physiology. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins. 2012:3-91.
- Mc Ardle, W.D; Katch, F.T; Katch, V.L. Exercise physiology. Fifth ed. Lipincott Willams: 2001.
- Locke, M; Noble E. Exercise and stress response, the role of stress proteins. Boca Ration: CRC pressllc. 2002. 22Gp.
- McLellan TM, Pasiakos SM, Lieberman HR. Effects of protein in combination with carbohydrate supplements on acute or repeat endurance exercise performance: a systematic review. Sports Med. 2014;44(4):535-50.
- Pasiakos SM, McClung HL, McClung JP, Margolis LM, Andersen NE, Cloutier GJ, et al. Leucine-enriched essential amino acid supplementation during moderate steady state exercise enhances postexercise muscle protein synthesis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2011;94(3):809-18
- Burd NA, West DW, Moore DR, Atherton PJ, Staples AW, Prior T, et al. Enhanced amino acid sensitivity of myofibrillar protein synthesis persists for up to 24 h after resistance exercise in young men. J Nutr. 2011;141(4):568-73.
- Dickinson JM, Volpi E, Rasmussen BB. Exercise and nutrition to target protein synthesis impairments in aging skeletal muscle. Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2013;41(4):216.
9.Drummond MJ, Dreyer HC, Fry CS, Glynn EL, Rasmussen BB. Nutritional and contractile regulation of human skeletal muscle protein synthesis and mTORC1 signaling. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2009 Apr;106(4):1374-84.
10.Drummond MJ, Rasmussen BB. Leucine-enriched nutrients and the regulation of mammalian target of rapamycin signalling and human skeletal muscle protein synthesis. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2008;11(3):222-6
- Volpi E, Kobayashi H, Sheffield-Moore M, Mittendorfer B, Wolfe RR. Essential amino acids are primarily responsible for the amino acid stimulation of muscle protein anabolism in healthy elderly adults. Am J Clin Nutr. 2003;78(2):250-8.
- Gil JH, Kim CK. Effects of different doses of leucine ingestion following eight weeks of resistance exercise on protein synthesis and hypertrophy of skeletal muscle in rats. J Exerc Nutrition Biochem. 2015;19(1):31-8.
- Zielinski J, Kusy K. Hypoxanthine: A Universal Metabolic Indicator of Training Status in Competitive Sports. Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2015;43(4):214-21.
- Zieliński J, Kusy K. Hypoxanthine: A Universal Metabolic Indicator of Training Status in Competitive Sports. Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2015;43(4):214-21.
- Włodarczyk M, Kusy K, Słomińska E, Krasiński Z, Zieliński J. Change in Lactate, Ammonia, and Hypoxanthine Concentrations in a 1-Year Training Cycle in Highly Trained Athletes: Applying Biomarkers as Tools to Assess Training Status. J Strength Cond Res. 2020;34(2):355-364.
- Ziaee V, Razaei M, Ahmadinejad Z, Shaikh H, Yousefi R, Yarmohammadi L, et al. he changes of metabolic pro during Ramadan fasting. Singapore Med J. 2006; 47:409-14.
- Haghdoost AA, Poorranjbar M. The interaction between physical activity and fasting on the serum lipid profile during Ramadan. Singapore Med J. 2009; 50: 897-901.
- Tipton K, Wolfe R. Protein and amino acids for athletes. J Sports Sci. 2004; 22(1): 65-79.
- Layman DK, Walker DA. Potential importance of leucine in treatment of obesity and the metabolic syndrome. J Nutr. 2006; 136: 319-323.
- Hartman JW, Moore DR, Phillips SM: Resistance training reduces holebody protein turnover and improves net protein retention in untrained young males. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2006; 31(5):557-64.
21- Azwany N, Aziz AI, Mohammad W. The impact of Ramadan fasting on hydration status of type 2 diabetics in Kubang Kerian, Kelantan. J Kesihatan Masyarakat. 2004; 31-4.
22- Indral MR, Satuman L, Widodo E, Tinny EH, Endang SW, Soemardini S. Study of some biochemical parameters in young men as effected by Ramadan fasting. J Kedokteran Yarsi. 2007; 15(1): 012-6.
- Samavati sharif, M., seiavoshi, H. The Effect of 10 Weeks of Aerobic Exercises on Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR) and Urea, Creatine and Uric Acid Levels in Elderly Men with Type 2 Diabetes. Journal of Sport Biosciences, 2015; 7(4): 579-91.
24.Ramezanpour M.R., Hejazi S.M., Mottaghy Shahri S., Kianmehr M., Mottaghy Shahri M.R.. Comparison the effect of interval, continuous and parallel aerobic exercise on urea, uric acid and creatinine of urine level. Horizon Med Sci. 2013; 19 (3):137-141
- Bizheh N, Jaafari M. Effects of regular aerobic exercise on cardiorepiratory fitness and levels of fibrinogen, fibrin D-dimer and uric acid in healthy and inactive middle aged men. J Sharekord Univ Med Sci. 2012; 14(3): 20-9.
26.Degoutte F, Jouanel P, Bègue RJ, Colombier M, Lac G, Pequiqnot JM, et al. Food restriction, performance,biochemical, psychological, and endocrine changes in Judo athletes. Int J Sports Med 2006; 27: 9-18.
27- Shahdoost H. Survey the effect of selected aerobic exercises (interval running) on protein catabolism rate on gonabad 15 years old students [dissertation]. Mashhad: Azad University of Mashhad; 2004. [Persian]
28- Ghanbari Niaki A, Barmaki S, Afshar Naderi A. Plasma creatinine, ATP and glucose concentrations, energy expenditure and anaerobic power markers after two consecutive RAST tests female college students. Res Sport Sci. 2008;6(19):97-110. [Persian]
29- Ramezan Pour MR, Mohammad Khani J, Hejazi SM. The effect of intensive short-term exercises on protein catabolism in fasting and unfasting conditions among the elite wrestlers. J Sports Sci Med. 2009;11:94.
30- Savucu Y. Effect of long-term training on physical and hematological values in young female handball players. Afr J Microbiol Res. 2012;6(5):1018-23.
31- Singh Bal D, Dhesi S, Singh M. Effects of 6-week plyometric training on biochemical and physical fitness parameters of Indian jumpers. J Physic Educ Sport Manag. 2012;3(3):35-40.
32- Haghdoost AA, PoorRanjbar M. The interaction between physical activity and fasting on the serum lipidprofile during Ramadan. Singapore Med Orginal Article J. 2009; 50(9): 897-901.
- Trappe T, TR Williams, J Carrithers, U Raue, B Esmarck, M Kjaer, and R Hickner. Influence of age and resistance exercise on human skeletal muscle proteolysis: a microdialysis approach. J Physiol, 2004; 554, 803-13.
- Zielinski J, Kusy K. Hypoxanthine: A Universal Metabolic Indicator of Training Status in Competitive Sports. Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2015; 43(4):214-21.
- Chung Liu C, Huang C, Lin W, Hsieh C, Huang S, Lin S, Yang S. Lycopene supplementation attenuated xanthine oxidase and myeloperoxidase activities in skeletal muscle tissues of rats after exhaustive exercise. Br J Nutr. 2005; (94): 595–601.