1. Schuddeboom L. Nitrates and nitrites in foodstuffs. Council of Europe Press, Publishing and Documentation Service 1993 ; 92-871.
2. Cemek M, Akkaya L, Birdane YO, Seyrek K, Bulut S, Konuk M. Nitrate and nitrite levels in fruity and natural mineral waters marketed in western Turkey. J Food Compost Anal. 2007; 20(3-4): 236-40.
3. Wakida FT, Lerner DN. Non-agricultural sources of groundwater nitrate: a review and case study. Water Res. 2005; 39(1): 3-16.
4. Suthar S, Bishnoi P, Singh S, Mutiyar PK, Nema AK, Patil NS. Nitrate contamination in groundwater of some rural areas of Rajasthan, India. J Hazard Mater. 2009; 171(1-3): 189-199.
5. Hsu J, Arcot J, Lee NA. Nitrate and nitrite quantification from cured meat and vegetables and their estimated dietary intake in Australians. Food Chem. 2009; 115(1): 334-9.
6. Mohamadi H, Yazdanbaksh A, Sheikhmohammadi A, Bonyadinejad G, Alinejad A, Ghanbari G. Investigation of nitrite and nitrate in drinking water of regions under surveillance of ShahidBeheshti University of Medical Sciences in Tehran province, Iran. Journal of Health System Research. 2012; 7(6): 782-9.
7. Farshad AA, Imandel KA. An assessment of groundwater nitrate and nitrite levels in the Industrial sites in the west of Tehran. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research. 2002; 1(2): 33-44. (Persian)
8. National Health and Medical Research Council. Physical and chemical quality of drinking water. In: Australian Drinking Water Guidelines 6 [Serial on the Internet]. ; Available from: https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_
9. Latif M, Mousavi SF, Afyuni M, Velayati SA. Investigation of nitrate pollution and sources in groundwater in Mashhad Plain. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. 2005; 12(2): 21-32. (Persian)
10. Babaei AA, Ahmadi Angali K, Salimi J, Ghaffarizadeh F, Barjasteh Askari F, Maroofi N, et al. Assessment of Chemical quality of Drinking Water Supplies in Rural area of Neyshabour City in 2014. Journal of Torbat Heydariyeh University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 2(4): 53-8. (Persian)
11. Badeenezhad A, Gholami M, Jonidi Jafari A, Ameri A. Factors Affecting nitrate Concentrations in Shiraz Groundwater Using Geographical Information System (GIS). Tolooe Behdasht. 2012; 11(2): 47-56. (Persian)
12. Fallah S, Ghobadinia M, Shokrgozar Darabi M, Ghorbani Dashtaki S. A study on sustainability of groundwater resources of DarabPlain, Iran. Iranian Journal of Water Research in Agriculture. 2012; 26(2): 161-72. (Persian)
13. Asadi M, Arast Y, Behnamipour S, Norouzi M, Mohebi S, Omidi Oskouei AR, et al. Chemical Quality of Water Entrance to Dialysis Machines and Its Comparison with AAMI andEPH Standards in Hospitals of Qom Province, Qom, Iran. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2012; 6(3): 22-6. (Persian)
14. Malakootian M, Momeni J. Quality survey of drinking water in Bardsir, Iran 2009-2010. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2012; 11(4): 403-10. (Persian)
15. Naseri H, Raghimi M, Yakhkeshi ME, Dehghan H, Shah Pasandzadeh M. Investigation Of The Effective Factors In The Spatial Variations Of Nitrate Concentration In The Groundwater Of Ghreso Watershed Basin, Golestan Province. Journal of agricultural sciences and natural resources. 2006; 13(1): 108-16. (Persian)