1. Huang CJ, McAllister MJ, Slusher AL, Webb HE, Mock T, Acevedo EO. Obesity-related oxidative stress: the impact of physical activity and diet manipulation. Sports Med Open. 2015. 1(1): 32.
2. Joseph N, Nelliyanil M, Rai S, Babu R, Kotian SM, Ghosh T, et al. Fast food consumption pattern and its association with overweight among high school boys in Mangalore city of southern India. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015. 9(5): LC13-7.
3. Kim TH, Choi D, Kim JY, Lee JH, Koo SH. Fast food diet-induced non-alcoholic fatty liver disease exerts early protective effect against acetaminophenintoxication in mice. BMC Gastroenterol. 2017. 17(1): 124.
4. Ekiz E, Oz F. The effects of different frying oils on the formation of heterocyclic aromatic amines in meatballs and the changes in fatty acid compositions of meatballs and frying oils. J Sci Food Agric. 2019; 99(4): 1509-18.
5. Wang L, Sun Y, Asahi M, Otsu K. Acrolein, an environmental toxin, induces cardiomyocyte apoptosis via elevated intracellular calcium and free radicals. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2011; 61(1): 131-6.
6. Carvalho VH, Oliveira AHS, de Oliveira LF, da Silva RO, Mascio PD, Gualano B, et al. Exercise and β-alanine supplementation on carnosine-acrolein adduct in skeletal muscle. Redox Biol. 2018; 18: 222–8.
7. Almasi J, Azizbeigi K, Mohammadzadeh Salamat K, Naghshtabrizi B, Azarbaijani MA. The effect of taking resveratrol supplement during heart rehabilitation exercises on the lipid profile of patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery: randomized clinical trial. Journal of Knowledge & Health. 2018; 13(2): 8-14. (Persian)
8. Sun Y, Ito S, Nishio N, Tanaka Y, Chen N, Isobe KI. Acrolein induced both pulmonary inflammation and the death of lung epithelial cells. Toxicol Lett. 2014. 229(2): 384-92.
9. Thevis M, Koch A, Sigmund G, Thomas A, Schänzer W. Analysis of octopamine in human doping control samples. Biomed Chromatogr. 2012. 26(5): 610-5.
10. de Oliveira AL, de Paula MN, Comar JF, Vilela VR, Peralta RM, Bracht A. Adrenergic metabolic and hemodynamic effects of octopamine in the liver. Int J Mol Sci. 2013; 14(11): 21858-72.
11. Atashak S, Stannard SR, Azizbeigi K. Cardiovascular risk factors adaptation to concurrent training in overweight sedentary middle- aged men. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2016; 56(5): 624-30.
12. Azizbeigi K, Stannard SR, Atashak S. Green Tea Supplementation During Resistance Training Minimally Affects Systemic Inflammation and Oxidative Stress Indices in Obese Men. Jundishapur J Nat Pharm Prod. 2019; 14(1): e61419.
13. Libardi CA, De Souza GV, Cavaglieri CR, Madruga VA, Chacon-Mikahil MPT. Effect of resistance, endurance, and concurrent training on TNF-α, IL-6, and CRP. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2012; 44(1): 50-6.
14. Alishahi A, Azizbeigi K , Mohammadzadeh Salamat K, Yektayar M. The Effect of Aerobic Training with Vitamin C Supplementation on Myeloperoxidase, Asymmetric Dimethyl Arginine and Blood Pressure in Middle-Age Hypertensive Overweight Men, J Clin Res Paramed Sci. Online ahead of Print ; 8(2): e86843.
15. Wood-Kaczmar A, Gandhi S, Yao Z, Abramov AY, Miljan EA, Keen G, et al. PINK1 is necessary for long term survival and mitochondrialfunction in human dopaminergic neurons. PloS One. 2008; 3(6): e2455.
16. Valente EM, Salvi S, Ialongo T, Marongiu R, Elia AE, Caputo V, et al. PINK1 mutations are associated with sporadic early‐onset parkinsonism. Ann Neurol. 2004; 56(3): 336-41.
17. Sarafian V, Jadot M, Foidart JM, Letesson JJ, Van den Brûle F, Castronovo V, et al. Expression of Lamp-1 and Lamp-2 and their interactions with galectin-3 in human tumor cells. Int J Cancer. 1998; 75(1): 105–11.
18. Xin-Fang L, Jumat S, Rais MM, Kamsiah J. Effect of Repeatedly Heated Palm Olein on Blood Pressure—Regulating Enzymes Activity and Lipid Peroxidation in Rats. Malays J Med Sci. 2012; 19(1): 20-9.
19. Adraskela K, Veisaki E, Koutsilieris M, Philippou A. Physical exercise positively influences breast cancer evolution. Clin Breast Cancer. 2017; 17(6): 408-17.
20. Vives-Bauza C, Przedborski S. Mitophagy: The latest problem for Parkinson's disease. Trends Mol Med. 2011; 17(3): 158-65.
21. Yao Z, Gandhi S, Burchell VS, Plun-Favreau H, Wood NW, Abramov AY. Cell metabolism affects selective vulnerability in PINK1-associated Parkinson's disease. J Cell Sci. 2011; 124(Pt 24): 4194-202.
22. Burenjargal M, Totani N. Cytotoxic compounds generated in heated oil and assimilation of oil in Wistar rats. J Oleo Sci. 2009; 58(1): 1-7.
23. Park SY, Kwak YS. Impact of aerobic and anaerobic exercise training on oxidative stress and antioxidant defense in athletes. J Exerc rehabil. 2016; 12(2): 113-7.
24. Deas E, Piipari K, Machhada A, Li A, Gutierrez-del-Arroyo A, Withers DJ, et al. PINK1 deficiency in β-cells increases basal insulin secretion and improves glucose tolerance in mice. Open Biol. 2014; 4(5): 140051.