1. Ahmad H, Liaqat P, Paracha P, Qayyum A, Uppal MA. Assessment of nutritional status of adolescents versus eating practices in Islamabad city. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition. 2009;8(8):1304-8.
2. Meseret Y. Anthropometric assessment of adolescent malnutrition in elementary and secondary schools of Ambo town, West Shewa Zone, Oromia Region, Ethiopia. MPH thesis, Addis Ababa University. 2008:1-66.
3. Mulugeta A, Hagos F, Stoecker B, Kruseman G, Linderhof V, Abraha Z, et al. Nutritional status of adolescent girls from rural communities of Tigray, Northern Ethiopia. Ethiopian Journal of Health Development. 2009;23(1).
4. Das S, Bose K. Prevalence of thinness using new international cut-off points among Santal tribal children and adolescents of Purulia District, West Bengal, India. Sri Lanka Journal of Child Health. 2011;40(3).
5. Shivaramakrishna H, Deepa A, Sarithareddy M. Nutritional status of adolescent girls in rural area of kolar district-a cross-sectional study. Al Ameen J Med Sci. 2011;4(3):243-6.
6. White JM, Bégin F, Kumapley R, Murray C, Krasevec J. Complementary feeding practices: Current global and regional estimates. Maternal & child nutrition. 2017;13:e12505.
7. Staff U. The state of the world's children 2011-executive summary: Adolescence an age of opportunity: Unicef; 2011.
8. De Henauw S, Gottrand F, De Bourdeaudhuij I, Gonzalez-Gross M, Leclercq C, Kafatos A, et al. Nutritional status and lifestyles of adolescents from a public health perspective. The HELENA Project—Healthy Lifestyle in Europe by Nutrition in Adolescence. Journal of Public Health. 2007;15(3):187-97.
9. Alebachew Z. Prevalence of childhood and adolescent overweight and obesity among elementary school students. Addis Ababa University. 2010.
10. Gebremariam H, Seid O, Assefa H. Assessment of nutritional status and associated factors among school going adolescents of Mekelle City, Northern Ethiopia. Int J Nutr Food Sci. 2015;4(1):118-24.
11. Doustmohammadian A, Dorostymotlagh A, Keshavarz A, Sadrzadehyeganeh H, Mohammadpour-Ahrangani B. Socio-demographic Factors Associated with Body Mass Index of Female Adolescent Students in Semnan City, Iran. Malaysian journal of nutrition. 2009;15(1).
12. Deshmukh P, Gupta S, Bharambe M, Dongre A, Maliye C, Kaur S, et al. Nutritional status of adolescents in rural Wardha. The Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2006;73(2):139-41.
13. Bovet P, Kizirian N, Madeleine G, Blössner M, Chiolero A. Prevalence of thinness in children and adolescents in the Seychelles: comparison of two international growth references. Nutrition journal. 2011;10(1):65.
14. Baya Botti AM, Perez Cueto Eulert A, Monllor V, Kolsteren P. International BMI-for-age references underestimate thinness and overestimate overweigth and obesity in Bolivian adolescents. Nutricion hospitalaria. 2010;25(3):428-36.
15. Rao KM, Balakrishna N, Laxmaiah A, Venkaiah K, Brahmam G. Diet and nutritional status of adolescent tribal population in nine states of India. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition. 2006;15(1):64.
16. LeonGuerrero RT, Workman RL. Physical activity and nutritional status of adolescents on Guam. Pacific health dialog. 2002;9(2):177-85.
18. Roba K, Abdo M, Wakayo T. Nutritional status and its associated factors among school adolescent girls in Adama City, Central Ethiopia. J Nutr Food Sci. 2016;6(3):2.
19. Cochran 2nd W. Sampling techniques 2nd Edition, 1963 New York. john Wiley and sons Inc.
20. Mengesha DK, Prasad RP, Asres DT. Prevalence and Associated Factors of Thinness among Adolescent Students in Finoteselam Town, Amhara Region, Ethiopia.
21. Melaku YA, Zello GA, Gill TK, Adams RJ, Shi Z. Prevalence and factors associated with stunting and thinness among adolescent students in Northern Ethiopia: a comparison to World Health Organization standards. Archives of Public Health. 2015;73(1):44.
22. Mohammed AY, Tefera TB. Nutritional status and associated risk factors among adolescent girls in Agarfa high school, Bale Zone, Oromia Region, South East Ethiopia. Int J Nutr Food Sci. 2015;4(4):445-52.
23. Bahwere P, Piwoz E, Joshua MC, Sadler K, Grobler-Tanner CH, Guerrero S, et al. Uptake of HIV testing and outcomes within a Community-based Therapeutic Care (CTC) programme to treat severe acute malnutrition in Malawi: a descriptive study. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2008;8(1):106.
24. Hosmer DW, Hosmer T, Le Cessie S, Lemeshow S. A comparison of goodness‐of‐fit tests for the logistic regression model. Statistics in medicine. 1997;16(9):965-80.
25. Damie TD, Wondafrash M, Teklehaymanot A. Nutritional status and associated factors among school adolescent in Chiro Town, West Hararge, Ethiopia. Gaziantep Medical Journal. 2015;21(1):32-42.
26. Levy TS, Ruán CM, Castellanos CA, Coronel AS, Aguilar AJ, Humarán IMG. Effectiveness of a diet and physical activity promotion strategy on the prevention of obesity in Mexican school children. BMC public health. 2012;12(1):152.
27. Berbada DA, Haidar J, Gebremichael G, Haftu D. Magnitude of double burden of malnutrition and its associated factors among selected in-school adolescents: Evidence from South Ethiopia. 2017.
28. Mijinyawa MS, Yusuf SM, Gezawa ID, Musa BM, Uloko AE. Prevalence of thinness among adolescents in Kano, Northwestern Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Basic and Clinical Sciences. 2014;11(1):24.
29. Manyanga T, El-Sayed H, Doku DT, Randall JR. The prevalence of underweight, overweight, obesity and associated risk factors among school-going adolescents in seven African countries. BMC public health. 2014;14(1):887.
30. Gebreyohannes Y, Shiferaw S, Demtsu B, Bugssa G. Nutritional status of adolescents in selected government and private secondary schools of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Adolescence. 2014;10(11).
31. Bidu KT, Hailemariam T, Negeri EL, Babure ZK. Prevalence and associated factors of undernutrition among school adolescents in Gobu Seyo District, East Wollega Zone, Oromia regional state of West Ethiopia. 2018.
32. Alemu E, Atnafu A, Yitayal M, Yimam K. Prevalence of overweight and/or obesity and associated factors among high school adolescents in Arada sub city, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. J Nutr Food Sci. 2014;4(2):1.
33. Funke OM. Prevalence of underweight: A matter of concern among adolescents in Osun State, Nigeria. Pakistan journal of Nutrition. 2008;7(3):503-8.