1. Taleban MR. Decline of religiosity and spirituality: illusion or reality, Reflection on research and training findings. Journal of the Ministry of Education. 2002;18(1):49-51.
2. Khodapanahi MK, Heydari M. Investigating the effect of Kaaba pilgrimage song on general health of pilgrims. J Psychol. 2003;7(4):330-41.
3. Spilka B, Hood RW, Hunsberger B, Gorsuch R. The psychology of religion. 3rd Edition. NY: Guilford. 2003.
4. Afifi Z. Daily practice, study performance and health during the Ramadan fast. Journal of Royal Society of Health. 1997;117:231-5.
5. Hallak MH, Nomani MZ. Body weight loss and changes in blood lipid levels in normal men on hypocaloric diets during Ramadan fasting. Am J Clin Nutr. 1998;48:1197-210.
6. Mansoura SS, Mazaheri MA. The effect of fasting on mental health. J Psychol. 2005;9(3):292-309.
7. Alahbakhshian M, Jafarpour alavi M, Parvizi S, Haghani H, A Survey on relationship between spiritual wellbeing and quality of life in multiple sclerosis patients. Zahedan J Res Med Sci. 2010; 12(3): 29-33.
8. Rezaei MA, Seyedfatemi N, Hosseini FA. Spiritual well-being in cancer patients who undergo chemotherapy. Hayat. 2008;14(3,4):33-9.
9. Safayi Rad I, Karimi L, Shomoossi N, Ahmadi Tahour M, The relationship between spiritual well-being and mental health of university students, J Sabzevar Uni Med Sci. 2010;17(4):274-280.
10. Hawks SR, Hull ML, Thalman RL, Richins PM. Review of spiritual health: definition, role, and intervention strategies in health promotion, Am J Health Promot. 1995;9(5):371-8.
11. Hungelmann J, Kenkel-Rossi E, Klassen L, Stollenwerk RM. Spiritual well-being in older adults: Harmonious interconnectedness. J Relig Health. 1985 Jun 1;24(2):147-53.
12. Markos J, Marita M. The relationship between religion, spirituality, psychological adjustment and quality of life among people with multiple sclerosis. J Relig Health. 2003;42(2):143159.
13. World Health Organization. The world health report. Health system: Geneva 2001. www.who.int.
14. Jahnson B. Introduction to Psychiatry mental health nursing. 7th Edition. Philadelphia, Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2003.
15. Anasori M. The relationship between mental health and happiness in male and female students. Journal of Thought and Behavior. 2007;2(6):75-84.
16. Xing LC, Zhang Y. The relationship between personality types and prosocial behavior and aggression in Chinese adolescents. Pers Individ Dif. 2016;95: 56-61.
17. Rio JM. Motivation and Excitement. 10th Edition, Tehran; 2006.
18. Praill N. An evaluation of women's attitudes towards anger in other women and the impact of such on their own anger expression style. Wayne State University; 2010.
19. Di Giusepp R, Chip R. Aggressive in adolescents. J Clin Psychol. 2003;10:254- 60.
20. Ghobari Bonab B, Motavolipoor A, Habibi Asgarabad M. The Relationship between anxiety and depression with the level of spirituality in students of Tehran University. J Appl Psychol. 2009;2(10), 110-33.
21. Revheim N, Greenberg WM. Spirituality matters: Creating a time and place for hope. Psychiatr Rehabil J. 2007;30(4): 307-15.
22. Sinha J, Gulles R. Adolescent risk behaviors and religion: Finding from a national study. J Adolesc. 2007;30:231-249.
23. Habibi Kalibar R, Shaban Basim F, Samimi Z, Mullah Mohseni M, Azizi S. Explain students' high-risk behaviors based on religious orientation and spiritual health. Islamic Life Center Health.2018; 2 (4): 203-209.
24. Khajavi D, Mir Aali H. Predicting competitive trait anxiety, competitive aggression, and competitive anger based on the spiritual intelligence of veteran and disabled athletes. Islamic Life Center Health. 2017;9 (3): 163-8.
25. Ranjbar Soodjani Y, Sharifi K, Khazaei U. The effect of spiritual skills training on thoughts Anxiety of adolescent girls treated with methadone. Social Health and Addiction. 2016;113:111-126.
26. Mohammadi SMA, Kajbaf MB, Abedi MR. Investigating the effectiveness of integrated monotherapy on the level of aggression in Qom prisoners. Journal of Psychology and Religion. 2014;3 (27):47-63.
27. Mohammadi MR, Larijani B. Investigation of the severity of anxiety and depression during Ramadan. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2001; Special Issue: 3: 30-9.
28. Moshiri Z. Investigating the effect of the holy month of Ramadan on the rate of depression in students of different fields of the Islamic Azad University, Mahabad Branch. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2000;Special Issue: 49-58.
29. Sadeghipour H, Rezaei Qaleh N. The effect of Ramadan on the number of suicide attempts. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2001; Special Issue: 34-47.
30. Yaghoubi Nasrabadi M, Asadollahi GhA, Mohammadi M. Frequent comparison of suicide attempts in Muharram, Safar and Ramadan with other months. Abstracts of the First International Conference on the Role of Religion in Mental Health.Tehran. 2001;95-206.
31. Paloutzian RF, Crystal LP. Handbook of the Psychology of Religion and Spirituality. Guilford Press, second Edition. 2013; 562-580.
32. Goldberg DP, Hillier VF. A scaled version of the General Health Questionnaire . Psychol Med. 1979;9(1):139-45
33. Zahedifar Sh. Build and validate a scale for measuring aggression. Journal of Educational Sciences and Psychology. 2000;3 (7), 102-73.
34. Sardarpour Goodarzi Sh, Soltani Zarandi A. Mental Health and Fasting in Ramadan. Iran J Psychiatry & Clin Psychol. 2002; 8(2):26-32.
35. Argyle M. Psychology and religion: An introduction. London: Routledge. 2000.
36. McFadden S. H. Religion and well-being in aging person society. J Soc Issues. 1995;51 (2):161-175.