1. Samadi Z, Taghian F, Valiani M. Comparison of two different methods of Pilates, aerobic and symptoms of premenstrual syndrome in female non-athletes. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2012;30(213):1-12.[Persian].
2.Tempel R. PMS in the workplace. An occupational health nurse's guide to premenstrual syndrome. AAOHN J. 2001;11(4):473-9. PMID: 11760268
3. Rajaeyan A, Norshahi L, Zahedi H. Examine the relationship between the prevalence of premenstrual syndrome with non Vrshkar aerobic capacity and athletic girls, martyr Beheshti University.2011:16-24.[Persian].
4. Ozgoli G, Selselei EA, Mojab F, Majd HA. A randomized, placebocontrolled trial of Ginkgo biloba L. in treatment of premenstrual syndrome. J Altern Complement Med 2009;15(8):845-51. DOI: 10.1089/acm.2008.0493.
7. Sabaei Y, Sabaei S, Khorshidi D, Ebrahimpour S, Fallah-Rostami F. The Association between Premenstrual Syndrome and Physical Activity and Aerobic Power in Female High School Students. Crescent J Med and Biol Sci 2015; 2: 53-8. CJMB 2015; 2: 053-058
8. Ruprai RK, Kurwale M, Mankar S. The effect of regular 4 months aerobic exercises on premenstrual syndrome on healthy females. Indian J Basic Appl Med Res 2015; 4(2):340-4.
9. Nikbakhat M, Ebadi GH. The comparison between run and walking exercises effects on PMS of student of high school in Ahvaz. Research on Sport Sciences 2007;14:55-70.[Persian].
11. Ali abedy H, Neksereshgt A, Tashakoriyan F. The effects of resistance and endurance exercise on physical and psychobehavioral symptoms of pre-menstruation syndrome. Par J Med Sci 2014; 12: 9-14. [Persian]
12.Azhary S, Karimi Chatrudi A, Attarzadeh R, Mazloom R. Officacy of group aerobic exercise program on the intensity of premenstrual syndrome. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2005;8(2):28-119.[In Persian].
14. Homai HM,Shafai FS, Zoodfekr L. Comparing menarche age, Menstrual regularity, Dysmenorrhea and analgesic consumption among athletic and non- athletic female students at university of Tabriz-Iran. Int J Womens Health Reprod Sci 2014; 2:307-10.
S. Therapeutic Effect of Vitex Agnus Castus in Patients With Premenstrual Syndrome.Jornal of Acta Med Iran 2012;50(2):101-6. PMID: 22359078
17.Kariman NS, Rezaian M, Nassaji F, Valaei N, Gachkar L. The effect of exercise in premenstrual syndrome. J Zanjan Univ Med Sci. 2005;13(53):8-15.[In Persian].
18.Samadi Z, Taghian F, Valiani F. The effects of weeks of regular aerobic exercise on the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome in non-athlete girls. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2013;18(1):14-9. PMID: 23983722
19. Safavi Naeini Kh. The comparison between aerobic and physical exercises effects on PMS of women in Shiraz. Medical Sciences Journal of Islamic Azad University 2008;18(3):177-80.[Persian].
20. Moghadasi A. A comparison of prevalence of premenstrual syndrome symptoms between athlete an d non-athlete female students. Physiology of Sport and Physical Activity 2009;3:199- 208.[Persian]
21. Mohamadi B, Azimian Jazi A, Faramarzi M, Fatholahishorabeh F. The effect of aerobic exercise on premenstrual symptoms of nonathlete students. Horizon Journal of Medical Sciences and Health Services Gonabad 2012;18(2) .[Persian].
22. Bidokhti H, Heaidari M, Mehri F. Effects of soy on physical and behavioral and psychological symptoms of premenstrual syndrome in female students of Semnan. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Uromeaia 2013;15:316-323.[Persian].
24. Khayat S, Kheirkhah M, Fanaei H, Behboodi Moghadam Z, Pourmohsen M, Kasaeiyan A. Comparison theeffects of ginger and curcumin in treatment of premenstrual syndrome. Iran South Med J 2014; 18(3):575-86.Persian).